cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone help I have an issue with the above I have microsoft edge but as instructed opened Now TV in Internet explorer but as i try to watch programmes the above message keeps appearing T6036- Graphics card driver issues. I have a HP stream laptop its only about a year old so i dont understand the issue can anyone help please. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry for the delay.

I've dropped you an e-mail with technical steps. I'd have put them on here but there's a barrel-load! 

Keep an eye out on your inbox/spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I've been having similar problems, I get told there's a "T6036 error:graphics card issues" when I use Firefox, I've tried using the Now TV windows app but it still won't work and it says "a problem is preventing playback". I have a lenovo laptop and I'm using Windows 10.. What should I do?

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had the T6036 error.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Same as above, i get the T6036 error when using Firefox or IE and the "Somethings not right" message on the windows 10 app. I am running windows 10 and have an nvidia graphics card. Any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been having the same issue as above.

I am running on Win10 with my graphics ect up to date and yet i am also receiving the same T6030 error when using firefox or IE and "Somethings not right" playback error on the app. Got any advice?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a weeks pass for SkySports and an having a T6026 error (problem with graphics card).  I have updated the driver but it makes no difference.

I am viewing through IE11 on a Windows 10 PC.  I have also tried on my Windows 10 laptop, again through IE11 and it works fine, this was using the same driver that was on my PC before I updated.

I noticed that you have been telling others to use the NowTV app, but I do not have any MS apps ion my PC or laptop and would prefer it to stay that way.  The documentation on the website states that this service works with IE11 and Firefox, so an app should not be required.

I bought this pass to watch the football on Sky tonight at 8pm, if this is not resloved by that time, I will be looking for a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

With regards to the error your getting there can be many reasons why it's happening.

Can you let us know who your ISP is , if you have any anti-virus software installed and the make of the graphics card in your machine.

We do find that users prefer to use the NOW TV App as it cut's out the need for Silverlight and offers a better user experience.

It can be found here if you want to give it a try.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having the same error message using window 10 and the now tv app in windows 10. All my updates are up to date could you please email me the intructions. Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This defintely appears to be a  problem that NowTV have ZERO idea of how to fix!!