cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update for the original poster, @Anonymous User

I signed up for Now TV last night.  It plays through my partner's iPhone fine, which she streams through our Chromecast.  I, however, am having no luck at all on my Windows 10 system.  I constantly get error messages relating to Silverlight, which I've reinstalled 3 times now.  It then tells me that I have an issue with an audio or video connection, and the recommended fix is removing any additional video or audio outputs, of which I have none.  Also, my graphics card drivers are fully up to date.  Similarly, I am not able to play through the app as it just says "c0260500" after saying "the video failed to play" with no further specificity and Google yielding no results when searching for this code.

I have spoken with the online support, and although the representative was very kind and attentive, they were unable to fix the issue and told me this had to be passed forward to the technical team.  I am now sceptical of this "24-48 hour wait" as @Anonymous User still hadn't had a reply after a week...

Also, this is a month and a half after your post on here, so I am wondering if anything is being done to resolve this?

Thanking you in anticipation of your reply.

Kind regards,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like an issue with the graphics card. What happens when you disable it (temporarily)? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My graphics card is brand new and it works with every other platform and is running the latest drivers, so I can't imagine there's a fault with it.

I will maybe give this a bash when I go home, though, and let you know how this fares.  Unless of course you have any additional suggestions if you think this might not now be the case, after reading my new information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing.

This sounds like it may a different issue, although one of the error messages is the same.

I will have this looked into and make sure that you are updated as soon as we know more.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Any updates on this?

My free trial is almost over and I haven't got any use out of it so I'm not very happy to go on to pay if I can't use it.

Please update asap.

Thanks,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry. Unfortunately there is no update as of yet.

However, having read back through your posts on this thread I see no mention of you haveing tried the NOW TV Windows app. Have you tried using the app as opposed to the browser? The app doesn't use Silverlight so may bypass the issue.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your reply.

I have also tried the app and this doesn't work.  It says something along the lines of "there seems to be a problem" but I can't remember exactly as I'm at work just now.  I saw another thread which mentioned reinstalling the Realtek drivers, so I'm going to give that a go when I'm home and see if this makes a different.  I'll let you know how I get on with this.

Kind regards,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Realtek HD Audio drivers to no avail; I still get the same error message.

Any ideas/updates?  I've now paid my first payment towards Now TV and haven't been able to use it myself.  A little disheartening.

Thanks,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this is just a quick email to let you know we're still looking into your issue and will be back in contact shortly.

Again I apologise for the inconvenience but in the meantime if you have any other questions or queries please let us know.

regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried to update your graphics card driver since upgrading to Windows 10?