cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you had this error code.

Can you let us know if it is still ongoing or if it has been resolved ?

If still ongoing can you give details of your Operating System, Browser, ISP and what program your trying to view.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy.
I downloaded the nowtv app as advised and this seems to have fixed the problem.
Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to access Now TV using Intel WiDI which is I think it is onw of the most available way to watch on TV , but I am getting difffrent message.

Will Now TV try to fix this ? franckly it is so complicated, maybe i shoudl switch back to netfleix or something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you want to watch NOW TV on a non LG smart TV, the cheapest and easiest way is to buy a NOW TV box.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone from NOW out there?

I get the T6030 message and tried re-installing Silverlight but it still isn't working. Having paid to watch Man Utd, it'd be good to see the 2nd half at least.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I've been trying to watch the Man Utd game and all I get is the Error T6030 - there is nothing connected to my laptop and I've re-installed silverlight. Still the same error - can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you had some issues when using our service.

So we can help you can you give us some information such as operating system, browser, Internet provider etc

We need this to be able to give you some help

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You're much better off watching via the NOW TV app as opposed to a browserSmiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app does not have the sports channels just movies??

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now TV app does not have the sports channels just movies??

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

The dedicated NOW TV Windows app for Microsoft OS computers offers all four NOW TV services, ie: Cinema, Entertainment, Sport and Kids

Cheers