cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm using the free version of Avira. The "web protection" bar is not available: if I select "internet protection" I can only select "windows firewall". Does this mean that Avira is not to blame for the problem?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am annoyed. Last night, I was able to watch Now TV. Over night, I did NOTHING, no changes. And I do not have automatic updates on. NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON MY LAPTOP. And now that I want to watch GoT, the newest episode before work, I get the same mistake! Why? I followed some of the advice stated in your help section, even used different browsers, but still the same mistake. I think if more than one person, all with different systems get the same bloody mistake, the problem is on your end, not on the customer side?

Guess, I need to find a different source for watching that episode now. What a waste of money. I only pay for Now TV because of GoT and now I can't even watch it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

There is a chance that it could be creating the problem.

You could try temporarily disabling it and then trying NOW TV again, this way you will know if it's to blame or not.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same error hear, nothing has changed on the PC, I rewatched the previous a few days ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK tried everything I can think of. Switched off Avast and Spyhunter. Updated the graphics drivers, Reinstalled Silverlight. Nothing is making a difference, but I didn't expect it to as NowTV was running fine just a few days ago when I hadn't done any of this.

Problem's your end and this thread is going to get a lot longer in a few hours time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

What program are you trying to view ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones what else? Not that it matters, I get the same error on every programme. Nothing has changed on my PC in the last week as far as I know, I rewatched the previous episode of GoT on Thursday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have tried disabling Avira, then I tried to do the same while uninstalling/reinstalling Silverlight at the same time. It's not working.

I'm starting to think the other users might have a point, and the problem could be on your side.

Like the user above, I was trying to watch Game of Thrones when the problem first appeared last Monday, but I have tried different programs and nothing plays.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The bottom line is NowTV worked a few days ago and doesn't now.

iPlayer, Youtube, Netflix and every other damn streaming service I use haven't changed.

Sort it out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Can I get a bit more information from you both please.

Who are your Internet providers ?

Are you using any VPN's ?

Make and Model of Laptop/PC -

Browsers tried -

Windows 8 or Windows 10 App tried -

Thanks

Andy