cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for replying to me, i live in a dorm room so i can't really bring a tv to my dorm, i unistalled and reinstalled sivlerlight, I also updated all of my drivers. is there a way to continue watching on my laptop or do i have to buy a tv?

Thank you for trying to help me. >.<

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have an external monitor connected try disconnecting it. If your computer is running Windows 10 or 8.1 the recommended route is to install the dedicated NOW TV app from the Windows Store and use this to watch rather than a browser, that way you don't need to mess around with Silverlight.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

It's possible you may still get T6030 if it's a rogue driver rather than an issue with Silverlight but you'll soon know if you try. Alternately NOW TV can also be watched using the NOW TV app on iOS/Android tablets and phones.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So i downloaded the NOW tv app from the windows store still the same error message which sucks, any other suggestions other than buying a TV? Also i do not have an external monitor attacked i am watching this on my laptop.

Thanks.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I doubt a monitor would make any difference.  Can you check for updates on your graphics card driver?  What uni are you at?  How are you connected to WiFi.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All my graphics drivers are updated, my graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 7970M, im connected to the Wifi through the wireless Sky Hub router and im currently studying at swansea university

Legend 5
Legend 5
OK check your laptop thinks it is in the UK in region settings.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yea, it is in the UK in region settings, i guess there is nothing i can do about it until the website fixes it itself, i'll be cancelling my subscription but thanks to everyone who tried to help me 🙂 i really appreciate it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

If your using an AMD graphics card sometimes Hyper-V get's in the way.

Could you try disabling this for me and then trying again.

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off into the command prompt.
    • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  7. Restart your computer and launch the Now Tv app.

If you don't run virtual machines on your computer, it's unlikely that you'll notice any difference in performance with Hyper V turned off, but you can always re-enable Hyper V if you need it.

To re-enable Hyper V:

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right-click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto into the command prompt.
    • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  7. Restart your computer to finish re-enabling Hyper V.

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

What do you mean by highlight apps and type cmd? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have never in the past had problems viewing NOW TV when purchasing a sports pass.

For some reason this time however trying to view what i want to watch greets me with the error t6030.

I have not changed laptops, or have anything connected to it and have tried every possible 'solution' to this problem, with absolutely no success.

I have viewed other threads with people that have this problem and none of them seem to have found a solution either, so can this error be fixed?

Thank you