cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles Freezing

Whenever I watch something using the Now TV app on Windows 10 with subtitles, the subtitles either freeze or disappear every few seconds. I need to use subtitles, so this makes Now TV essentially unusable. Is there any way to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello thank you for your query!

Just a question have you been using the player to watch on windows 10? If so if you can delete and reinstall the player to see if this helps the glitch 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I've been using the Now TV player. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't help. It doesn't happen on the Android app on my phone, though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this same problem when watching on my Mac and I also require subs to watch anything which again makes it currently unusable on my Mac - I have had this issue since downloading the Player & have tried deleting and re-downloading it also.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any fix for this at all? If not I am definitely cancelling, I want to be able to use it on my laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep having this issue with my Apple app!!! Frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My partner is profoundly deaf and wears a cochlear implant and relies on subtitles to help follow a movie. It is really frustrating when you put subtitles on and it just disappears on PS4 please sort this out now tv! I’m paying £11.99 for this to crash and it’s not good enough! I will be consider leaving if it doesn’t get sorted soon!  Had no problems with Netflix, Amazon prime or even Disney plus! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem and it’s very annoying and frustrating. All the times I have to restart my tv to get subtitles to work again. For sky cinema + now tv entertainment I’m paying almost 21,98£ which it a quit a lot of money and I just don’t understand why for so long this problem is not being solved. I definitely will consider cancelling my subscription as I feel what it’s not worthy .