cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong error code p20001

Have been using the app for about a week and a half on this mac and other devices fine with no problems,

went to continue watching after i got in and got this error code so i uninstalled and reinstalled twice following the help article. reset my mac also still no help.

have tried the account on my phone works fine also 

41 REPLIES 41
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Is it only when you watch from your continue watching list that you get the error, or does it also appear when you find the episode manually and try and play? Also what is it you are trying to watch? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem on my mac. Ive uninstalled and downloaded again, that didnt work. Im trying to watch the tv show girls and error p20001 keeps coming up.  I manually search for it each time and its not on my continue to watch list. 

Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i should also mention that i watched one episode only an hour ago and it worked totally fine. Soo annoying 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yep, I'm getting the same as well, it looks like it's an issue at NOW TV's end with the app. 

If anyone has Silverlight installed on their Mac, then watching in Firefox browser is working for me at the mo, but that would take up an extra slot on your device list, so if anyone already has all 4 slots filled up that's not an option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Yep, I'm getting the same as well, it looks like it's an issue at NOW TV's end with the app. 

If anyone has Silverlight installed on their Mac, then watching in Firefox browser is working for me at the mo, but that would take up an extra slot on your device list, so if anyone already has all 4 slots filled up that's not an option.

firefox is working for me to at the moment. Hope they fix it soon so i can watch it on my normal browser

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue - uninstalled so many times.  Just started tonight.  Though I will say other times has been tempermental if you leave the app open and go away and come back to a new episode.  Then I also have to close the app and restart the MAC

Anonymous User
Not applicable

whenever i try and watch anything 

its being useless 

please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Is it only when you watch from your continue watching list that you get the error, or does it also appear when you find the episode manually and try and play? Also what is it you are trying to watch? 

It happens on both attempts

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im Having exactly the same problem.  Worked fine earlier in the day, now constant code appearing