cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something is not right?

I don't suppose anyone can help me, me and partner have recently joined Now tv with a cinema pass I have downloaded the app on my laptop and everytime I try and sign in it says ' something is wrong, give it a moment or check now tv status.

My internet connection is fine and I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and still it isn't working and comes up with the same message.

Can anyone help with this please? Would be much appreciated 

• PC
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi IWW

I'm facing the same issue, and so are lots of others, it would seem. Check out the reviews for the Now TV App on the Windows Store!

Tried uninstalling / reinstalling / rebooting. So has everyone else. You could try launching from a browser, which seems to work for some people.

It looks like Now TV is very much the poor relation in Sky's offering (flaky apps, poor CS, 720p).

Please post if you find an answer, many people would love to know!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hello have you downloaded the player ? If not for laptops a player needs to be downloaded, the details for this can be found here: 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-player 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Nadine.

Player downloaded, which works.

But people here are trying to use the app from the Windows store, as it used to be less cumbersome. We were hoping to be able to get 1080p quality on it, too, but there you go.

I don't know why the app is still on the store if it's not supported and doesn't work!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

log out of your account on a PC  reboot your router , log back into your account and navigate to your credit card information in the payment section....re enter youre card details, regardless if they are ok and up to date..

you can also download the app for youre phone log in and out on that also ..

this should fix your problem