cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile pass not working on pc

I recently bought a sky sports mobile pass to watch the NFL on, I've managed to get it to work on my phone but to enable me to watch it on a larger picture I've tried to get it on my pc but I have followed every instruction, read every solution in the forum and it still keeps coming up with pass required........so frustrated!!! 

Oh and FYI Now TV has blocked streaming from mobiles to a smart tv so if you are trying this then you will be disappointed, The only way you will get it through these on your tv will be to pay the rip off £9.99 day pass or equally rip off monthly pass for £33.99!

Uninstalled it 3 times and retried it now and still says I need a pass.

Does anyone know how to get the mobile pass to work on a windows pc please?

• PC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Simple answer is no. The mobile pass is designed to only work on mobile phones.

If you want to watch on a larger screen even an iPad or tablet then you must purchase a Day/Month pass.

This link will give you all the information about the different passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

Also the channel difference between the mobile pass and a Day/Month pass is massive.

Sky Sports Day and Month Passes give you access to all 11 Sky Sports channels for the period covered by your Pass

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports NFL, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Simple answer is no. The mobile pass is designed to only work on mobile phones.

If you want to watch on a larger screen even an iPad or tablet then you must purchase a Day/Month pass.

This link will give you all the information about the different passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

Also the channel difference between the mobile pass and a Day/Month pass is massive.

Sky Sports Day and Month Passes give you access to all 11 Sky Sports channels for the period covered by your Pass

With a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass you just get access to 5 channels: Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports NFL, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help