cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rubbish quality for streaming

Ending membership now due to rubbish quality streaming.

Signed on for season 8 game of thrones to enjoy the program, and to give something back knowing that a percentage of £7 a month would be used for support. 

Using nowtv has just shown me that using illegally downloading and going back to the original use of the internet is far more enjoyable quality than these poor streaming sites. 

Complete rip off Nowtv!

For the amount of money, you get from subscribers should be spent on creating a better streaming system. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ending membership now due to rubbish quality streaming.

Signed on for season 8 game of thrones to enjoy the program, and to give something back knowing that a percentage of £7 a month would be used for support. 

Using nowtv has just shown me that using illegally downloading and going back to the original use of the internet is far more enjoyable quality than these poor streaming sites. 

Complete rip off Nowtv!

For the amount of money, you get from subscribers should be spent on creating a better streaming system. 

1080p supposed to have arrived end of 2018 now sometime 2019 TBH nothing short of a joke Sky ads are never done shoving ads for the Sky Q system full HD + Ultra HD time they pulled there thumb out there A###.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have fast broadband. Constant big pixels on screen and no control of
darkness. Complete rubbish
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have fast broadband. Constant big pixels on screen and no control of
darkness. Complete rubbish

It seems to depend on what you are watching. But unless Sky pull there thumb out it ain’t gonna change anytime soon.