cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried the the new version and is working for me too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally it's working!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a free NOW TV Box offer as an apology. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, the new update has worked for me, too. Thanks for the work on this issue. Hopefully you can find a way to avoid it cropping up again in future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Open nowtv to watch GoT. NowTV wants to update. Install that.

Click on ep7 Game of Thrones, almost get to the HBO sign in and black screen. Have deleted nowtv player app (twice), done everything suggested to Safari prefs where I can, still the black screen:

iMac, Mac OSX 10.9.5 Mavericks

Safari 9.1.3

Latest Silverlight.

Can't believe this is happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i still have black screen and sound   

im on windows 10  

just bought a 1 day pass for sports and atm just cant watch 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using the nowtv player with your internet browser on the nowtv website ?

If so, perhaps try downloading the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store instead just to temporary use your sports pass.

I don't use my PC for watching nowtv so i won't be much help apart from suggesting try the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Yes im still having this happen.. its driving me crazy ive unistalled and re installed the NOW tv player a dozen times 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Now Tv Player has audio but no picture. It's been going on for some days now. It happened last month, I had to uninstall it and reinstall it twice for it to work. What can I do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so before the update it was working fine on my pc with an amd 5700xt. I got the update and now im having the issue with the black screen but audio playing after talking to live chat and trying a few different things im still getting the same issue. you cant even go back to the version before the update. I hope this gets fixed soon as im now unable to watch anything and will cancel now tv all together!