cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I refused to join some friends in watching the illegal download of Game Of Thrones last week, preferring to wait until I can do it legally. Sat down to watch it tonight and a forced update of the app has killed it.  Extrememly frustrating and seems to be have been going on for a few days now for other people.  How much longer are we likely going to have to wait?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is not resolved you absolute amateaurs! Moreover it has absolutely nothing to do with that graphics card you listed.

I have spent the last hour trying four (4!!!) of your versions, 1.0.1, 1.1.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.0, all going through your solution of steps first, and none of them work. Zero percent success.

Seriously, unsolve this problem. Marking it as solved makes you look silly and will just ###### people off even more than they already are.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User This issue is now resolved, Please launch th app again and you will be prompt to do another update please do this and the player should be working then. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User This issue is now resolved, Please launch th app again and you will be prompt to do another update please do this and the player should be working then. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Thanks. I gathered this from a post earlier today. Can you address the question of compensation? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Ryan - this seems to have resolved this situation. I would like some compensation for time lost not being able to use NOW TV. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
lol, are you joking? It still doesn’t work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried to watch the new Game Of Thrones but couldn't after forcefully having to update.

Annoyingly, audio works fine but the screen is black - i've tried reinstalling several times. 

Can anybody shed some light on this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using a macbook and I can't seem to delete the Now TV Player App (no X and delete in trash box), any clues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue as everyone else here- I'm not impressed.

Macbook Pro 13-inch, Early 2011
OSX V10.11.6

2.3 GHz Intel Core i6

8GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB

How can it be taking this long to fix? And no Live Chat available during a crisis for your company? Uncool.