Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No vision on Now TV player

@Lukw2014_TV wrote:

Hey Andy,

Do we know when this will be fixed by?

@Lukw2014_TV Sorry I'm just a user like you so I've no idea how long it will take NOW TV to fix, look out for any posts by @Nicholas-M or anyone else labelled NOW TV Team, they are the only ones who will know.

0 Thanks
Advocate

Re: Issue tracking: Audio but no video

This is getting ridiculous, Sky/Now TV.  STILL no public announcement or acknowledgement of the issue.  Meanwhile we are all still paying for a service we can't use.  As has already been suggested, why can't you just enable the old version of the player while the new one is fixed???

0 Thanks
Advocate

I do not watch much TV but one series I love is Game of Thrones. As a result of the disastrous Now TV update this has been ruined as I could hear but could not see and now it is virtually impossible to avoid any spoilers. When will this be fixed?

0 Thanks
Scholar

Re: Mac, black screen

Good morning Nicholas-M,

Are your people still working on that fix? Or did they get distracted by something shiny? Seriously, your customer 'service' is an embarrassment.

These forums and social media are filling up with disgruntled customers - PAYING customers. And the response is virtually non-existent.

All you have to do is roll back to a working version of the app while your tech team (if they even exist) scratch their heads over the mess they’ve inflicted on many users…

Would you prefer that we (your paying customers) take it to the press? Oh wait, Murdoch owns most of that too so scrub that... 😕 How about Trading Standards, and BBC Watchdog, etc. If you don't have the stomach to deal with your own mess then users can take it to the next level.

@Nicholas-M wrote:

We're aware of the issue and you can track the updates here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Issue-tracking-Audio-but-no-video/m-p/439210#M3258

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Advocate

Hi Nico,

The candidate build works perfectly for me.

Tested extensively with no issues.

Thanks for your hard work.

Rob

0 Thanks
Advocate

Is there a Windows version that can be downloaded?

0 Thanks
Advocate

Re: We've released a new version of the macOS player!

I was going to post a message to say that the new version of the player had started working OK after leaving it alone for 24 hours and watching Netflix instead, but then it developed a whole new problem where it displayed a blank green screen. Then I left it alone for a few hours again and now it's working OK again but I wonder for how long? I miss the ability to watch in the browser (although that was also a very imperfect experience). 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Speculativism wrote:

I was going to post a message to say that the new version of the player had started working OK after leaving it alone for 24 hours and watching Netflix instead, but then it developed a whole new problem where it displayed a blank green screen. Then I left it alone for a few hours again and now it's working OK again but I wonder for how long? I miss the ability to watch in the browser (although that was also a very imperfect experience). 

Can you clarify if you still had audio when you saw the black screen? If so, we have a release candidate that hopefully resolves this issue. More details here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Issue-tracking-Audio-but-no-video/m-p/439525#M3505 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Speculativism wrote:

Can you clarify if you still had audio when you saw the black screen? If so, we have a release candidate that hopefully resolves this issue. More details here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Issue-tracking-Audio-but-no-video/m-p/439525#M3505 

0 Thanks