cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SAME PROBLEM!!! no solution and nowbody answering

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Note to everyone...

All the individual topics you guys may have posted about this subject have been merged together into this topic in order to reinforce/underline the gravity of the situation.

Cheers (and I hope your issue will be sorted soon)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem... 

So annoying, why they don't just put back the older version??

I'm also canceling my subscription if this is not solved by tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here.  No matter how many times I uninstall and then reinstall the NowTV application on my mac, it just gives me a blank screen with audio only.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, having the same issue - has this been resolved yet?? thx

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, having the same issue - has this been resolved yet?? thx

Sadly not yet @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV - a useless app. Doesn't work any more and no
Updates on when it will be fixed. As previous poster said - will there be any refund for not being able to use an app I pay for?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have the same problem - has anyone found an answer yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV: .....and yet you seem to be making next to zero effort to keep customers informed. Finding this thread wasn't exactly obvious. After complaining (and about 3 failed bits of advice (given repeatedly in live chat despite me saying clearly that it hasn't worked), I even received an email full of profuse apology, yet absolutely no indication of when I will be contacted again. At least a statement like : we will DEFINITELY get back to you, and OF COURSE you will be compensated for the days you were unable to watch...   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

NOWTV: .....and yet you seem to be making next to zero effort to keep customers informed. Finding this thread wasn't exactly obvious. After complaining (and about 3 failed bits of advice (given repeatedly in live chat despite me saying clearly that it hasn't worked), I even received an email full of profuse apology, yet absolutely no indication of when I will be contacted again. At least a statement like : we will DEFINITELY get back to you, and OF COURSE you will be compensated for the days you were unable to watch...   

I posted this thread the moment we had identified the cause. Our call centres are being informed that a fix will be available soon.