cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mentor

Re: Issue tracking: Audio but no video

NOWTV: .....and yet you seem to be making next to zero effort to keep customers informed. Finding this thread wasn't exactly obvious. After complaining (and about 3 failed bits of advice (given repeatedly in live chat despite me saying clearly that it hasn't worked), I even received an email full of profuse apology, yet absolutely no indication of when I will be contacted again. At least a statement like : we will DEFINITELY get back to you, and OF COURSE you will be compensated for the days you were unable to watch...   

Mentor

I have two graphic cards and am able to switch manually between them. If I choose NOT to use the Intel HD Graphics 3000, the problem remains the same

0 Thanks
Advocate

Re: FAO Admins / Tech team - blank screen with audio

Same issue for me... Really frustrating! Is it possible to re-install the older version of the player as it was working ok?

I'm fairly new to NowTv, isn't it possible to watch shows on the browser like with Netflix?? It would be so much easier! When it "worked" the player was slow and often wouldn't play and would have to be restarted...

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Clef wrote:

NOWTV: .....and yet you seem to be making next to zero effort to keep customers informed. Finding this thread wasn't exactly obvious. After complaining (and about 3 failed bits of advice (given repeatedly in live chat despite me saying clearly that it hasn't worked), I even received an email full of profuse apology, yet absolutely no indication of when I will be contacted again. At least a statement like : we will DEFINITELY get back to you, and OF COURSE you will be compensated for the days you were unable to watch...   

I posted this thread the moment we had identified the cause. Our call centres are being informed that a fix will be available soon.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Mac, black screen

We're aware of the issue and you can track the updates here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Issue-tracking-Audio-but-no-video/m-p/439210#M3258

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nicholas-M,

It might be an idea to post your responses within this topic too: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/FAO-Admins-Tech-team-blank-screen-with-audio/td-p/439085

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Mentor

@Nicholas-M On Friday, a NowTv agent already acknowledged this issue. Anyway, the frustraion is not personal, but directed at the service. Having to look in the forum shouldn't be required of paying customers. A notification (email e.g.) is surely necessary, acknowledging the issue. It's been 4 days. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Usually @Clef,

There's a NOW TV Service Status announcement. Which is often accompanied with a yellow banner at the top of every forum web page...

Did (some and/or all of) this not happen?

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Mentor

@SeeMoreDigital  No, that's right, it didn't happen at any point. I have been keeping an eye out. I'm laid up, thus am keen to get the content, and have tracked this issue since it started on the 17th

Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer... And sorry you're not well Smiley Sad