cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It might be an idea to post your responses within this topic too: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/FAO-Admins-Tech-team-blank-screen-with-audio/td-p/439085

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User On Friday, a NowTv agent already acknowledged this issue. Anyway, the frustraion is not personal, but directed at the service. Having to look in the forum shouldn't be required of paying customers. A notification (email e.g.) is surely necessary, acknowledging the issue. It's been 4 days. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Usually @Anonymous User,

There's a NOW TV Service Status announcement. Which is often accompanied with a yellow banner at the top of every forum web page...

Did (some and/or all of) this not happen?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital  No, that's right, it didn't happen at any point. I have been keeping an eye out. I'm laid up, thus am keen to get the content, and have tracked this issue since it started on the 17th

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer... And sorry you're not well Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two graphic cards and am able to switch manually between them. If I choose NOT to use the Intel HD Graphics 3000, the problem remains the same

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any news on this yet?  I have uninstalled, cleared cookies, reinstalled and am still having the same issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this exact issue and have had it for a week now, black screen with audio only on a macbook pro. Just thought it would have been dealt with quicker so haven't written to complain about it.  Any more updates on this? It's far too long for this to still be an issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not yet, but it seems this is the thread that a notification will be posted on as soon as there is any news 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue for the last week - i've spoken to the support team a few times but deleting and redownloading the app hasn't helped. Really want an update asap!