cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

[Resolved] Audio but no video

A new version of the NOW TV Player has been published. Please try opening the app again to receive the update.

If you continue to experience issues, please comment below on this thread.

Original post:

We're aware of an issue that is causing frustration for a lot of customers. We have been looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have a fix ready soon.

To clarify, this mostly affects users with a certain graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

152 REPLIES 152
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Now TV team,

Is there an update on this? It's August 20 now and people have had this problem with the new player not displaying images for 3 days!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same issues.  Forced to dowload latest 2.1.1 to view, and then only audio since. 

Dissapointing due to a short term entertainment pass being bought specifically to watch Game of thrones which i will now likely be unable to catch up on or watch on Monday. 

Now TV seem to have no real Technical assistance.  I considered that due to paying on par with services such as Amazon Prime and Netflix you would be getting the same good viewing and service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have had this problem for 2 days, no response from nowtv to resolve it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue since 17-8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We want refunds or there will be a class action lawsuit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, very disappointing, won't be buying another pass any time soon. At least you can watch video highlights with TMS on Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the issue of a blank screen with only audio. Sort it out! For such a big company, this is just mad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. Me too. Tech support said that they were 'embarrassed' at the way their app was such a donkey.

If it's not fixed by tomorrow, I will be cancelling too. Even when it 'works' the quality is subpar, and the user experience is appalling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much Andy!

I managed to reinstall it and it works just fine now.   Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the uninstall instructions and then followed Andy's advice on installing the earliest version in my downloads folder (downloaded 24 July) , it now plays videos fine. Confusingly it still says version 2.1.1, not 2.1.0, but it works for now.