cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron04
Mentor

Region

Hi I’ve been trying to watch but says it’s not available on my region how could I ask for a refund? I’ve tried with different series and movies and doesn’t work 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aaron04
Mentor

Tried to watch the last of us says not available in my region also tried in other movie doesn’t work either I’m from Gibraltar so I doubt there’s anything can be done I use now in my xbox 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aaron04 

What are you trying to watch? 

Do you have a VPN active on your device?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Aaron04
Mentor

Tried to watch the last of us says not available in my region also tried in other movie doesn’t work either I’m from Gibraltar so I doubt there’s anything can be done I use now in my xbox 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aaron04 

Are you still in Gibraltar? If so then that is why. See this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-abroad

Can I watch NOW in UK areas outside the British mainland?
You can stream NOW as usual in the UK areas below, with no restrictions or time limits:

• Northern Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Scottish Islands
  • Isle of Man

Otherwise if your 100% in the UK, is your IP showing as in the UK?

Aaron04
Mentor

Ye understand we are not EU no more due to brexit but ye I’ll see what I can do doubt they will give me a refund but I’ll cancel subscription so I don’t get charged next time thank you for your help 🙌

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aaron04 

It's really annoying as my parents moved over to Spain 5 years ago and Brexit has ruined a fair number of things! That being said I will keep that brief as probably not the place to have the discussion.

To get that refund jump onto live chat. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Aaron04
Mentor
Perfect thank you very much 🙌
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Aaron04 just to add to the advice @gavs82008 has given. When you cancel your membership, make sure you go through the whole process to get a confirmation message on screen AND a confirmation email. I'd also be tempted to ask customer services to either remove your card details or delete your account. This will prevent any risk of future issues related to auto applied offers or nefarious use of your account by someone else.