cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: nowtv wont work on my laptop

Hello,

My problem seems to be the same, I am on a free trial and for some reason everytime I click on the 'play button' nothing happens and nothing works. I have installed NOWTV player but that seems to not work anymore. Why is this? I am using a MAC laptop and it has happened today. Please respond ASAP

Thanks,

Reanne 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

My problem seems to be the same, I am on a free trial and for some reason everytime I click on the 'play button' nothing happens and nothing works. I have installed NOWTV player but that seems to not work anymore. Why is this? I am using a MAC laptop and it has happened today. Please respond ASAP

Thanks,

Reanne 

@Anonymous User

Hi Reanne 🙂

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

With using a MAC if you wouldnt mind checking this out for us:

Want to watch NOW TV on your Mac?

No problem. You’ll just need OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) or later. Then you’ve got 2 options, depending on whether or not you’ve already got Microsoft Silverlight installed on your Mac.

I’ve got Silverlight installed

Already got Silverlight? Great – you’re ready to start watching straight away. 
If you’re having trouble watching on Safari, you may need to enable the Silverlight plug-in.

I don’t have Silverlight

Microsoft is withdrawing Silverlight support for Mac, so if you don’t already have it installed, you’ll no longer be able to download it from 2017. But don’t worry – you can download our NOW TV Player instead. It’s really simple and only takes a few minutes.

If you have checked this Reanne if you wouldnt mind letting us know a few things.

Are you watching on any other devices, if you are what are they ?

Are you having this problem on other devices or just the MAC ?

Is there any type of error messages that appear ?

Have you ever been able to play content using your MAC with Now TV before ?

Thanks

Kymberly 🙂