cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programme not playing

My entertainment pass is valid until end June and have been watching new season GoT on my Dell laptop without issue so far.  However tonight latest episode will not play.   Have tried on usual browser (explorer) and firefox with no luck.  Explorer screen goes black then blue then now tv icon at the bottom disappears.  Firefox tells me the link needs an application to open and to choose which... I have no idea which one of the many listed I am supposed to choose???  Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

If you have Windows 10, do not use the browser/player combination, but download the NowTV app from the Microsoft Store, which you will find on your laptop if you type that in to the text window bottom left.

Search in the Store for ‘Now TV’ (two words) as, annoyingly, ‘NowTV’ does not find it.

You will have a much more satisfactory experience with this app, if it is available to you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

If you have Windows 10, do not use the browser/player combination, but download the NowTV app from the Microsoft Store, which you will find on your laptop if you type that in to the text window bottom left.

Search in the Store for ‘Now TV’ (two words) as, annoyingly, ‘NowTV’ does not find it.

You will have a much more satisfactory experience with this app, if it is available to you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you!  Works perfectly now 🙂