cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with full screen on NOW TV Player

Whenever I toggle this new player to full screen the UI never disappears, makes it incredibly pointless to use seeing as it always have a massive pause button and a pair of arrows stuck in the middle of the screen.

Using Windows 7 if that matters.

63 REPLIES 63
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm running windows 10 and the big pause button goes for about a minute then just keeps coming and going. Very shoddy service and completely takes you out of your viewing. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm, Sorry for any inconvenince caused, we have raised this with our tech teams and will have an update soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My full screen bar disappears and then re-appears after 10sec. Has this been resolved at this point?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No this is still an issue and a very annoying one. I would have thought it would be a priority to get sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not fixed!  have watched for months and this has ruined every programme.  When will this be fixed??

this is just a forum with all of us speaking about what does not work, no one does anything as there are no professionals or people with any integrity at this company. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i'm literally still experiencing this issue 7 months after this post was originally made, even after an apparent 'update' was said to occur fixing the problem.

I have tried both my laptop and my computer and have taken the mouse out for both and it still occurs - clearly the bug was never fixed at all, and considering the fact that your service has changed to the point where you HAVE to use the Now TV player to even watch anything, it makes it completely impossible to actually watch anything/ use this service, so i've just wasted all my money playing for ######.

I've been a loyal customer for about a year but now that you have forced this new player onto us riddled with bugs, I am extremely disappointed and confused as to why you thought this was acceptable to sell to your customers.

Please fix this issue, as I would hate to have to leave Now TV since service has been good so far up to this point, however this issue just simply forces me to look elsewhere as you are now selling a service you are unable to provide anymore.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also experiences this issue, apparently that's existed for years on Now TV without them ever bothering to fix it. I've only just started using now TV,  for football matches, and had this problem so Googled and found this old thread. Do NowTV actually care about their customers? They've got a sky TV deal, I'm sure they're not poor. Perhaps nowTV could you use some of the money I've paid you to hire a programmer/Web designer. They're kind of necessary if you're running an online service, you see. It's absolutely ridiculous that you don't solve this, with all your fortunes. Who does the money go to instead of Web designers and programmers, exactly? Your executives and CEO's?

Fix it or I'll find another way to spend my money 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree - this is absolutely rediculous. Get a grip Now TV and fix this problem