cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Possible to receive a refund

I have forgot to cancel the free trial and have been charged for another month, I keep trying to use the live chat to contact them since the charge has been made but the live chat is not working? I also tried to message them but there is also no reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have forgot to cancel the free trial and have been charged for another month, I keep trying to use the live chat to contact them since the charge has been made but the live chat is not working? I also tried to message them but there is also no reply.

Hi @Anonymous User

the best way to approach getting a refund is to fill in the form at the link below. Remember to give as much detail as you can. You would need to submit a separate request for each pass type concerned

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Hope this helps you out Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

the best way to approach getting a refund is to fill in the form at the link below. Remember to give as much detail as you can. You would need to submit a separate request for each pass type concerned

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Hope this helps you out Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just filled out the form, hopefully will be able to sort this out. 
Thank You for the help!