cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Player not working....AT ALL

Hello, I have recently joined Now Tv (2022) and have not been able to get the player to work... I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I have even tried creating a new account and starting again. Nothing is working. All I get is the blue spinning loading wheel that never stops. I don't receive any error messages. I have read through other comments. I do not have bitdefender. I have tried on safari and again on chrome.

I am losing my patience as I do not know what else to try. Please someone help me!! TIA x

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you using bitdefender? 
If so you’ll need to set up an exception.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Im not.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Pihole?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
DaiB
Mentor

@katy

Work around press the * button to access some services.

I've had the problem since December 20th, 3 hours of excruciating chat no solution. Hard factory resets, uninstalls everything, still no fix. All other apps work just the Now app. 

When I eventually got someone to listen and much calling out on social media it was passed to Tech, still waiting for a solution. Will update if/when I get a response as communication from customer services is abysmal,

Request for a refund as your not getting the service your paying for, 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@DaiB Katy has an issue with a Mac, not the app on a device plugged into her TV so pressing * will not do anything for her.

DaiB
Mentor

Ooopps!

Apologies,