Here's how I got mine working again after it went wrong while updating the player. I'm on Windows 7 laptop.
1. Delete the Now Player (app) using Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs
3. Wait while everything loads until PC is idle. (Just in case !!)
4. Use your internet app to get to NOW TV website.
5. Log In and follow instructions to download NOW Player.
6. RELAX and watch the Ryder Cup!
Hope it works for you!
Rather unlikely, as this is pretty much a customer to customer Community.
If you want Now’s attention, post on their Twitter feed, contact Live Chat or email customerservice @ nowtv.com (removing the spaces I added to stop the forum software eating email addresses).