cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Platform-agnostic access to NowTV (Linux, smart devices, gaming consoles etc)

Why do you say that a browser-only access to NowTV is not possible due to DRM-protection regulations, when every other DRM-provider allows platform-agnostic browser-only access?

For example, I can access Netflix, Amazon Prime, Google Play, Disney, BBC Sport and BBC iplayer, ITV, Channel 4 with a browser from my Linux device.

I'm not sure your reason is valid.

Please can you catch up with the rest of world and allow browser access to video content?

• PC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Andrew

If you seriously want an answer to your question then you should write to NOW directly, not to this customer led forum with an open ended "You".  The NOW team only pop in here occasionally and even then may have a very slim chance of seeing your complaint.

So, if you really want an official answer, and not other customer's speculation, then email the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

Upwards and onwards.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Andrew

If you seriously want an answer to your question then you should write to NOW directly, not to this customer led forum with an open ended "You".  The NOW team only pop in here occasionally and even then may have a very slim chance of seeing your complaint.

So, if you really want an official answer, and not other customer's speculation, then email the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

Upwards and onwards.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done - emailed customer support several times now.