cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Password Invalid

I am having to reset my password everytime I sign into Now Tv on my mac computer. I am also unable to sign in on my TV with my Apple box.

Please help as I am paying for something that I can not get easy access too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

cant get on live chat as it is always grey.  cant view programmes (when i do logon) and there is no reason or error code.  

Hi @Anonymous User,

Actually, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

That being said, the easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Can you make sure that your using the NOW TV Username that you set up and not your email address on your Mac.

On your Apple TV once you load up the NOW TV App, come along to the My Account section, and again enter your Username in there.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i've experienced similar problems in that my password works on my mac using firfox, but not with safari - try another browser maybe, it will work for you too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having to log on with new password every time.  i cant use my iphone because the nowtv wil; not let u reset password on iphone.  pretty disgraceful actually.  awful service that still uses captcha as security.  cant get on live chat as it is always grey.  cant view programmes (when i do logon) and there is no reason or error code.  

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

cant get on live chat as it is always grey.  cant view programmes (when i do logon) and there is no reason or error code.  

Hi @Anonymous User,

Actually, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

That being said, the easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i've had the same problem currently trying to get sorted. but to add to the message above, a link to "how to cancel" you finally get to a page where you can ask someone for help! (so thanks for that) - the contact us/live chat is not at the bottom of any help centre article, there is a contact us link which takes you to a very unhelpful page saying all the options which you don't have access to.

i've had to trawl everywhere, stuck in an endless loop of "how to contact" where you can't contact anyone!

i know it costs money to allow us access to people who can help, but we do need it!!

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using a Mac OS ?

If so, i read somewhere on here (can't find the thread unfortunately for a link) where they was using an Apple Mac OS and couldn't acces live chat.

It was sorted by enabling JavaScript in their browser security settings (sorry can't help any further don't own a Apple Mac).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

user name?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you're not sure what your username you can use the email address you signed up to log into NOW TV. Alternately if you watch NOW TV on any app try going to the My Account screen on the app and you should see your username there.