cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes and Vouchers web page unavailable

I have been unable to access the Passes & Vouchers area on the website for 3 days now. I just get a message...

This is taking too long…

NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment.

Try refreshing your browser 

All other pages from the ‘my account’ area of the website seem to work ok.

I’ve tried using Safari or Chrome browsers on iPad and Mac but no luck.

I tried ‘live-chat’ but that was awful - with the advice given being...

The website is working fine.

Try re-installing your web browsers.

Use the iPad app to buy/manage passes (I don’t even think that’s possible)

Then the chat window closed!

I’d be grateful if any one else has had this issue and found a fix.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have the same issue the passes and vouchers page will not load I have registered the issue via live chat almost a week ago but nothing from NOW TV probably cancel direct debit and move somewhere that communicates with its customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, and it seems to be an issue that a ton of people have had, some going back to 2016. Cannot believe they are letting this problem continue. I'm going to have to call my bank to block any future payments, or cancel my debit card completely. Absolutely unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t believe how poor the customer support is.

After my dreadful experience with ‘live chat’, I emailed them with details of the issue. I had a reply to say they are working on a fix. That was over 2 weeks ago and the problem remains - so I’ve just emailed them again.

I used to be able to access the ‘passes & vouchers’ web page, so I've no idea what’s gone wrong.

It certainly has tarnished my view of NowTV and also has put me off trying their broadband service - which I was considering as the prices seem quite competitive.