cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Option to minimise on pc

So where is the option to minimise now tv on my PC?

Where is the option to change which monitor I view it on?

How do I exit nowtv on windows? Signing out doesn't work. Please don't tell me I have to ctrl/alt/delete to quit.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind. I've read up about it and apparently I can't switch monitors with now tv without changing my windows settings... No, I'm being serious, this is actually a thing in 2018!  Man LOL Not only that but it wont play on my tablet. Man LOL

Seriously, this is the worst tv app ever to be churned out. Was this designed by baby chimps? Who actually designed this and gave it the go ahead? Do some research, see how other apps function and copy it, or, hire me to fix it. It's really not that hard.

Now, where is that cancel button...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed!! 

Can't use another monitor when the Windows App store NowTV app is open, if you try to, it closes the app!! So re-downloaded the Windows Program version, to only be told that I've added my max devices... like WHAT? IT'S THE SAME DEVICE!! 

Are we back in 1993? Idiots. Complete idiots! 

Will not be recomending this service to friends / family. 

EDIT: P.s. Your audio codec's SUCK! 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Agreed!! 

Can't use another monitor when the Windows App store NowTV app is open, if you try to, it closes the app!! So re-downloaded the Windows Program version, to only be told that I've added my max devices... like WHAT? IT'S THE SAME DEVICE!! 

I'll sort that max devices out for you right now @Anonymous User If you still want to leave, that's sweet. I tend to just use my PS4 Pro hooked up to my monitor as i can't get used to the Windows App tbh.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Agreed!! 

I'll sort that max devices out for you right now @Anonymous User If you still want to leave, that's sweet. I tend to just use my PS4 Pro hooked up to my monitor as i can't get used to the Windows App tbh.

You should be able to add it again now. I don't know what to tell you about this Windows Player but i'd still recommend hooking up another device in the mean while our dev team makes the app worthwhile 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Move your mouse to the top right hand corner of the screen, as though you are trying to make it disappear, and the window bar appears allowing you to minimise the screen, make it smaller, drag it over to another display etc.