cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Player for windows pc constant blurring, loss of picture/audio sync

Windows 10. Old player and video guard removed. 35mbs broadband connection. One network device only. Google Chrome browser cookies removed. No background apps running. Player blurs and pixelates every couple of minutes, cricket/main event unwatchable.

Any suggestions anyone?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am equally having intense difficulty maintaing reasonable video quality on an unburdened machine with a more than sufficient network connection. I never have these issues with other streaming services and am increasing disinclined to renew my pass when it expires if the service doesn't improve.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am equally having intense difficulty maintaing reasonable video quality on an unburdened machine with a more than sufficient network connection. I never have these issues with other streaming services and am increasing disinclined to renew my pass when it expires if the service doesn't improve.

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Tell me this have you guys tried using the Windows 10 App form the Microsoft Store? Forgive me if both you guys don't have Windows 10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I windows 8 and having same problem its pathetic i have no problems with i-player or any other service just the nowtv player wont be renewing if this does not get sorted soon