cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv is awful.

Bloody awful streaming service. Signed up to it to watch a movie. Its bad enough you have to download a bloody application to watch something and then to have to click watch from the browser anyway? Whats the point? Just have it all accessible through one window, the app or the browser. Make your mind up.

Then to make things worse when I finally manage to watch the film, the screen overlay (with the pause, fast forward etc) kept popping up on its own. It's not an issue on my side of things because I was on a laptop so I wasn't touching my mouse. Also it was a pattern, it would happen every 30 seconds on the 22sec and 52 sec mark and last two seconds each time. Really ruins the movie experience seeing something pop up every thirty seconds for an hour and a half. Clearly they never tested the app before they released it since its such a blatantly obvious flaw.

Must be a record but I've cancelled my what would be subscription (thank god for the free trial and didnt give this ###### any money) after one film and guess what? They hide it under 'My passes' instead of somewhere under Payments which would be the more obvious place to put it. (Bit of a petty one I know, but its all piled up to annoy me) But thats a money grabbing attempt since when I did find the cancel button, I had to confirm it another 3 ###### times after because all I got was offers to keep me there. There is nothing I hate more than when I try to cancel a subscription for it to make me have to confirm it again, let alone 3 god damn times! I clicked cancel because I want to cancel. Who'd have thought it?

Nice try but I'll pass and will not recommend this crap to anyone else. Sorry for all the swearing but ###### christ this service must have spawned from satans ###### its that bad.

25 REPLIES 25
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using to watch Now TV?

Are you able to "watch" on your mobile phone? This can often kick start the pass

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thanks your right and total fee £11.99+£9.99+3.99 be as well as going to
sky and broadband and bundle be cheaper so monthly total amount is £ 55.99
I'm sure I will get a better option,but I'm losing my memory ex British
forces and I had an argument with icis about a explosive icis won,I
confused about bill payment paid Feb 3 next payment due 3dmarc##- Please
type your reply above this line -##
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I got it sorted now, thanks very much for the reply

Fee
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW tv desktop app is absolute RUBBISH! fix your team pls do a better job.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User     @gavs82008  for Info

Well VS

They're still not here to read your tantrum, you could try again later or have a long cool beer, just to get things in perspective.

Long Cool Beer.jpg

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Like @ukbobboy and I have said, and on your original thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/NOWtv-Desktop-app-is-RUBBISH/td-p/558234/jump-to/first-unread-message

This is a customer forum, send NOW an email in the other thread to show your displeasure of the NOW player. On here and any other "thread" not a single person from NOW will take notice.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help