cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV is not very good.

I will prefix this by saying that I can watch what I want to watch but the experience is not very good.

On the PC, for some reason, I am always signed out... Why can't I stay logged in like I am on iPlayer and Netflix? The user experience is to click on what you want to watch -> get offered to buy a pass -> sign in again -> click on what I want to watch -> player opens.

Literally the only thing I watch is F1. To get to it I have to scroll down to sports and then click along to the F1 channel. Why isn't Sky Sports at the top as that is the one active pass I have? Why can't the channels I have watched most recently appear on the left so they are easy to find?

I cannot for the life of me find the schedule for Sky Sports inside NowTV. I am always Googling it. Does it even exist?

The F1 schedule is all over the place. The start time varies, the week the race is on varies. NowTV knows what I am watching. It wouldn't be much effort to send out an email on Wednesday and say "Get hyped for the Bahrain GP" and specify the times of FP1/2/3, Qualifying and the Race.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Do you keep your PC on all the time, or does it make you log back in after a certain time?

I have the same gripe as you about the fixed categories instead of a MRU approach.

Re a Sky Sports EPG, how about this?

5044BBC2-5110-4DDF-A72C-EFDACB765347.png

This is the BT TV app, running on my iPad. Anybody can download this app, not just BT TV subscribers, and use Home/Live/Full TV Listings (though there are other bits that are just for BT TV subscribers, which you can ignore) and then look at the EPG for the NowTV Sky Sports F1 channel, 425.

And this EPG goes 7 full days forward (and 7 days backward, to show you what you have missed).

Saves a lot of Googling....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.