cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV PC Applications

I'm currently using Firefox on a Windows desktop. Unfortunately the NowTV PC applications are far from ideal for how I wish to access their content. 

The NowTV player is straight up busted. I have the NowTV player open and running, click play on the content on the website, presuming it will open in the NowTV player. The mouse cursor turns into a spinning loop like it's loading, but absolutely nothing else happens, so, I'm unable to us it at all.

I turn to the NowTV Windows app and it plays the show I want, that's a step in the right direction! However, I wish to use NowTV in the background on my second monitor and this is an issue. I'm unable to move the Windows app from the main monitor. If I want to do anything else on my PC it must be done on the second monitor which is not suitable for the setup of my desk. If the NowTV player worked, I would be a perfectly content customer, I could access NowTV's video content as I please.

NowTV's Windows PC applications had some significant issues when I last paid for NowTV (which would have been 2016). The issues may even be the same issues that I'm experiencing now which haven't been fixed in the two years since I last paid for NowTV's service.

Given the current state of NowTV's PC apps, once this month is through NowTV will not receive my custom until their PC applications are fixed. Given that it's been two years and nothing has changed, it doesn't seem as though I'll be paying for NowTV again any time soon.

0 REPLIES 0