cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv player not working for Microsoft surface go 3 tablet

I recently bought a new Microsoft surface Go 3 but I am unable to use the Now TV player.

Installs fine but when the pop up appears its go blank, then the turning wheel loads for about 5 mins then nothing happens.

Is this tablet compatible? would be surprised if not as it a popular tablet.

5 REPLIES 5
redchiz1
Champion 2

Windows tablets are supported according to the help page:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-on-windows

If you remain stuck then reach out to the TV support team here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They mentioned that maybe this model is not compatible yet as not all Microsoft tablet supported. Basically sounds like the website is a lie to me. Wondering if anyone has this model and found a way or workaround ?

redchiz1
Champion 2

The player should operate in the background and you select your viewing from the web browser after logging in, is that what you are doing? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried on several different browsers and the Now Tv player appears, then the loading wheels spins or a min then the while now tv player popup just vanishes.  You select a different channel and again appears, tried to load then vanishes.

is there any way round this or the older style web browsers and now tv forces you to use the now tv player?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me it's something like Bitdefender or Cisco or some third party adblocking or anti virus software preventing the NOW Player not running if you have also tried a different Internet browser with the NOW Player software.

I don't watch NOW on either a PC or Windows Tablet but maybe type the symptoms in the Community Search box for any guidance how to get your Windows Tablet working with the NOW Player.