cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Now TV player won't install on Mac

This link worked for me! Thanks so much!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

ACTUALLY ITS NOT WORKING. Has anyone managed to get this to work...ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!!

Highlighted
Mentor

So it was working for a couple of blissful months thanks to gotitworking's file posted on this thread above - and then they've only gone and updated the player! AAAAAAARGH!

0 Thanks
Highlighted

hello now tv

i have this update working again.. and again its SUCH an easy fix no black magic, no coding just basic obvious stuff really

until you actually take me seriously i'm not posting the EASY way to fix this problem. 

sorry everyone else but when i spoke to now tv before they wanted the answer without any offer of free subscription which for them is nothing, for me would be nice.. evidently they can't speak to me direct on the phone only via text, so stuff it..

took me about 2 mins to sort it out this morning...

🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I had downloaded your fix , Gotitworking , and it was working fine, now Nowtv has started redirecting me to the Updated App that wont install again!!!!! Your download that worked has disappeared from wetransfer.com and I am totally stuck again.  What is wrong with the people in charge of NOWTV???? I am now going to have to cancel my subscription again because they are taking my money and not providing me with the means to watch their programs.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

This now isn't working, very frustrating! Sort it out NOW TV.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Now tv will not install on mac

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have tried this link sent in your message Thomas with no luck along with the other suggestions in previous messages from people- Ive exhausted all options.

I have paid for 3 months however, if going by others peoples comments, this software does not work on macs then I will expect a full refund. 

Ive already spent time researching into the issue which feels like a waste of my hard earned spare time.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thx man ........ TOP LINK

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, yep exact same issue so the day pass I bought to watch the match now on... is worthless.

Really poor service. Wont use or recommend again.

0 Thanks