cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV player won't install on Mac

Downloaded the now tv player on my Mac, but it seems to get stuck on installing every time. I have tried deleting the downloaded, clearing cookies and then downloading and installing again but the same problem keeps happening. My mac is up to date with the latest iOS. I have just started my subscription and don't want to be paying for something which doesn't work! 😞
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get that Oops an Error message sometimes too, Ekdisi.

I close the Nowtv player app. Then I go to Safari , history menu, then Clear History and close it. 

Then I  click  on the Nowtv App , and it works by starting up Safari itself and you just have to sign in again.

i hope that works for you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone kindly messaged me that the video thing reported by Norton was ok.

All is still working well using the NOWTV PLAYER kindly provided above, but I notice Nowtv still hasnt pointed people who are having a problem installing Nowtv on a mac , to the working version created by one of its customers! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having these rediculous problems - after having been able to watch NowTv through safari for ages.  I tried to download the installer provided on the wetransfer link, but the transfer has been deleted.  Any other ideas for a fix please?????

Thanks in advance!

Roger

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any more suggestions about problems installing nowtv player? I'm using a Macbook Pro with Yosemite. I've tried downloading on both Safari and Firefox using the link supplied when trying to view something, and also various other links that are on the forum. Sometimes I get as far as downloading and attempted installation which fails to install. Other times it says 'installation successful' and there's a button to click saying 'finish installation' but nothing happens. I've looked in my Applications folder and there's nothing there. Really frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this problem, forced to watch the Open on a smart phone.  Please fix this!