cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Now TV player won't install on Mac

Yes, same issue here. I have OS 10.6, for the past three months I have streamed Now TV and lately watched first four Twin Peaks eps, now I've tried to watch the fifth episode and it wants me to download TV player, which doesn't work on Macs older than 10.9... Frustrating! Why the change?

Highlighted

I have Mac OS 10.6. (Firefox or Chrome) I have been watching Now TV for months but now I can't stream because I'm now being told I need to install TV player which doesn't work on Macs older than 10.9... Why? I will need to cancel subscription?

Highlighted
Advocate

Sill unable to download from the link provided by now tv. Please help.

Highlighted
Advocate

This doesn't work! Just tried it several times on my Mac (10.12.5) and although your new link for the installer gets me a stage further than the direct link from site, it still comes up with an error message...

What was the problem with web browsing?? I have been enjoying this for months after SkyGo started acting up with my new Mac and now you have gone the same way. Not good enough for over £30 a month!!

Highlighted
Mentor

Exactly the same problem, very disapointed with the forced install of the app, how about the option.... "Download" "I Already Have this" "I want to carry on using my browser" disapointed their letting loyal now tv customers down who don't have the required version of mac osx.

Highlighted
Mentor

The remedy supplied by Now TV above does not work.  I cannot open the zip file at all so can't even get to the stage where any error message is showing.

Highlighted
Advocate

Dear Nicholas

The new installer still does not install at all. I have never had to use the Now Tv Player before, is this a new thing? My MAC is up to date and everything had been working until a few days ago. Please assist.

Highlighted
Mentor

I'm encountering the same problem. Forced to take the Player on my MAC  AND i had to deauthorise another device to be able to get the player working.  Installed okay, but it's glitchy, slow and constantly relooping itself over the footage! I paid for Sports this month and unable to watch anything from NOW TV with the new player! Not good enough to release untested and shoddy apps on us, that also force us to take them! Why can't we have a choice to download, already have, OR continue in browser! I want a refund!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Still doesn't seem to be working, can also see other people have this issue still. Any idea when I can expect this issue to be resolved. Will have to cancel my subscription otherwise because I subscribed with the intention of being able to watch on my mac. Have paid for a week which I haven't been able to use!!!! 😞
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

any resolution? an utter shambles. no respect for their customers clearly.

0 Thanks