cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV player won't install on Mac

Downloaded the now tv player on my Mac, but it seems to get stuck on installing every time. I have tried deleting the downloaded, clearing cookies and then downloading and installing again but the same problem keeps happening. My mac is up to date with the latest iOS. I have just started my subscription and don't want to be paying for something which doesn't work! 😞
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem and have tried the same remedies. EXTREMELY frustrating that this is taking up so much time. Will have to cancel my subscription if a solution isn't offered very quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.

Lion's match starts in 30 minutes and the "update" won't install

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on NowTV, let's get this fixed. We didn't pay for a month of NowTV in Lions season to watch it on our smartphones.

Please don't just ignore us and force us to complain on social media. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

here for this reason as well! getting very annoyed! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

online chat is saying its a problem with the browser, which ive pointed out a million times to them already it isnt, its something wrong with the installer.... all browsers will download the same bloody installer! 

why couldnt they have just left it as a watch in browser! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried with 3 different browswers - same result: seems to download but won't install. Have literally spent several hours trying to fix it myself. So annoyed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im suprised you even got online chat i signed up on two accounts for the Ryder Cup and have got no Ryder Cup Thanks now TV your a pile of..... work it out yourself!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yep exact same issue so the day pass I bought to watch the match now on... is worthless.

Really poor service. Wont use or recommend again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

uninstall completely the old player. then when you try to access a program the new one will install. the trouble seems to come frfom upgrading an already installed player.