cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app won't update

Hi - I've bought a day Sports Pass but when I try to activate via the NOW TV app (I have a Mac so can't use Silverlight), I keep getting the message "There's an update. Please download and install the latest version". I've done this numerous times now, it downloads, says it's installed but when I click on the app I get the update message every time. So frustrating! Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks, 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, if you click on the NOW TV Player menu in the top left, and then click on about NOW TV Player, which version number do you see?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi - it says 1.1.0. But every time I download it, it installs, I open again
and it says there's a new version to download - am stuck in an endless loop!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem. I sign in, go to watch a show then the app pops up and says, There's an update. So I download and install. Then nothing changes. I click on a show to watch and the app pops up with the same screen AGAIN, saying There's an update, Download and install. I've tried downloading and installing about 10 times. Nothing is changing. We have had this issue ever since the app update. It won't update! I've even tried doing the manual install. We've missed months of our paid for programming. Please help. My version is 1.3.0

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the exact same issue ... can we get an update on status of a fix please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this same issue! 

I deleted the application on my mac and redownloaded it from the internet and it seems to be working- for now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you delete your old Now TV application?  I can't even find it in my applications folder!