cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clutterz
Advocate

Now TV Player not working Error Code OOVP_00005

Has anyone else had this issue, we're trying to watch the F1 live but we can't get the player to work on any device in the house.

We've tried 2 windows machines and a mac laptop so far. We've tried multiple re-installs as well as re-starting the router.

Seeing as the F1 is in 30 mins We might have to find a pirate stream!

Labels (3)
30 Replies
MB633

Re: Now TV Player not working Error Code OOVP_00005

Yes - me too - the help function for NOW TV is absolutely useless. 

At £10 to pay to watch the grand prix this incompetence is tantamount to theft.  Extremely unhappy and all NOW TV offers is a tone deaf bot. Unacceptable. 

Clutterz
Advocate

Glad to know we're not alone. Annoying since we finally have people over to watch it together!

0 Thanks
JS7
Advocate

Yes I have the same issue just paid for a day pass and receiving the OOVP_00005 error.

0 Thanks
NICKB

Exactly the same (except it's just OVP) here. Just paid for a day pass to watch the Liverpool game and was made to have an update, now just getting the O00ps message. I am desperate to see this match and we have tried to follow their advice but totally useless . Tells me to click on a little red x when there is no little red x. Spitting feathers! 

0 Thanks
Waynegeorge
Advocate

Yep same problem. Won’t work on Windows PC, FireStick or iOS app. Quite a severe issue. I hope this can get resolved at least before the football. 

0 Thanks
Lloydo
Advocate

Yep me too. Paid for a day pass. Had to update and started receiving that exact error code. Tried multiple installs to no avail.

0 Thanks
k18
Observer

same here. cannot get the f1 to play at all

0 Thanks
PedroIOM
Advocate

Me too. Trioed everything several times. Missed the start now so will wait for highlights show on C4. Paid of course... for nothing!

0 Thanks
Waynegeorge
Advocate

I got the iOS app to work by repeating the play. Issue with my FireStick was that someone had logged in with another account. Settings is right at the bottom of the page which is easily overlooked. 

0 Thanks