cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Player not working Error Code OOVP_00005

Has anyone else had this issue, we're trying to watch the F1 live but we can't get the player to work on any device in the house.

We've tried 2 windows machines and a mac laptop so far. We've tried multiple re-installs as well as re-starting the router.

Seeing as the F1 is in 30 mins We might have to find a pirate stream!

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - me too - the help function for NOW TV is absolutely useless. 

At £10 to pay to watch the grand prix this incompetence is tantamount to theft.  Extremely unhappy and all NOW TV offers is a tone deaf bot. Unacceptable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad to know we're not alone. Annoying since we finally have people over to watch it together!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have the same issue just paid for a day pass and receiving the OOVP_00005 error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same (except it's just OVP) here. Just paid for a day pass to watch the Liverpool game and was made to have an update, now just getting the O00ps message. I am desperate to see this match and we have tried to follow their advice but totally useless . Tells me to click on a little red x when there is no little red x. Spitting feathers! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your pain so upsetting!!!! NOW TV please can you refund me my day pass as I was unable to watch the F1 in Monaco, many thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same. Load of **** in the right mind to ask for more than the p***ing money back, have spent an absolute age constantly trying to get the thing working. WOULD NOT RECONMEND NOW TV to anyone, complete nonsense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep same problem. Won’t work on Windows PC, FireStick or iOS app. Quite a severe issue. I hope this can get resolved at least before the football. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep me too. Paid for a day pass. Had to update and started receiving that exact error code. Tried multiple installs to no avail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here. cannot get the f1 to play at all