cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Player not working Error Code OOVP_00005

Has anyone else had this issue, we're trying to watch the F1 live but we can't get the player to work on any device in the house.

We've tried 2 windows machines and a mac laptop so far. We've tried multiple re-installs as well as re-starting the router.

Seeing as the F1 is in 30 mins We might have to find a pirate stream!

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Trioed everything several times. Missed the start now so will wait for highlights show on C4. Paid of course... for nothing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the iOS app to work by repeating the play. Issue with my FireStick was that someone had logged in with another account. Settings is right at the bottom of the page which is easily overlooked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was hoping to watch football today with a day pass

taken my money and taken the p..s

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to get it working but downloading the app on my mobile. Login then activate your pass on mobile, then try again on laptop or TV - hope that helps! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you watch the live sports from start? If not I'm not interested in it anymore. It's hopeless that they can't make it work for £10 a day

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BIG thanks OllieP123, it worked!

My husband was going nuts because he couldn't watch the Leicester match but I found your solution on here!

Phew . . . happy husband - he owes me! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big let down! Was looking forward to watch the Monaco Grand Prix... How can I have a refund Now team?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go on the chat. I have just had it cancelled and refunded. Absolutely useless player. I'm raging as was waiting to watch the F1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will do that ...Thank you but having missed the GP is so upsetting 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to get it working by downloading the NOW TV app on my mobile. Login then activate your pass on your mobile device, then try again on your laptop or TV - worked for me.. hope that helps! 🙂