cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Player is such rubbish

the new update doesnt work, the platform is rubbish the whole user experince is rubbish and they still take your money and dont care

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The whole service has become rubbish and Over priced!
I sent an email telling them to take no more money and shut my account but as yet nothing has been done.
I also outlined the problems (with everything including apps etc)
I get far more from amazon and Netflix and the price of the 2 combined is less each month than the movie and entertainment pack from nowtv.
It's really not worth the money at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today 15th April 2018

Man U game

Rubbish server delivery, can not blame the connection my end, I manage broadband quality as my job!

Servers at NOW TV’s disposal are simply not uploading high enough, they need to be throttled up! Manchester area as well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s NowTV that wants throttling, they gave up on service and only care about profit long ago
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They sent me the stick for free, so fair play I think...will fire it up for Ryder cup...what a load of steaming ######...starts fine, then drops one perfectly good network. Connect to another...all good for five mins then starts pixelating like crazy...few reboots and some false promise, then just gave up and plugged Chromecast in. Brief perusal of forums confirms impression. Hope this execrable platform continues to attract the public derision it deserves until its made good. What a waste of time and materials 😡😡😡