cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing appears on My TV

New to Now TV and using player on Windows and Now TV Stick. Nothing is showing up on "MyTV" when I choose it from on demand, or start watching it on the player. What am I doing wrong/not doing?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like it's a bug or glitch that is account related.

I don't use a PC for watching NowTV, but when using my Tablet NowTV App or my NowTV Boxes, when i go to the My TV button and add to Watchlist the content in question gets added under my Watchlist section within 5 minutes and if i play any content it automatically uploads to my Continue Watching section again within 5 or 10 minutes.

If you can't resolve it or no other forum members have any ideas, then jump over to live chat for further assistance.

Sometimes i find My TV a little flaky and now and then if content is lost in these two folders after a day or two they reappear without any input my end.

Give me a shout if you need a link for NowTV live chat.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's a link to reach live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Should the green chat button not open on the link page above, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just tried adding a movie from the NowTV website using MS Edge by clicking on the Add to My TV button and it was added to my account under Watchlist within seconds, so i don't think the problem is widespread and must be something your end or a glitch with My TV on your account.