cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV PLAYER SUCKS ITS RUBBISH / SOUND ONLY NOTHING BUT A KNIGHTMARE / HEADACHE

Nowtv player is rubbish,

what the hell is going on at nowtv, the player does not work. Takes ages to get any help, takes ages to get any response what so ever. Then all i get is please uninstall the player, then clear your catch, choose firefox or chrome or IE explorer 11 ect and guess what i have done this for all browses the same way , and install the player. And jumping up and down with excitement, and gues what IT DOES,NT BLOODY WORK. Now tv you are failing big time, its either you have messed with the software and the people who developed the software are poor at the job or are just guessing at it, and your pre testing before sending the software out for customers tells me you did,nt do rigouris testing of the software, you could,nt of doen that. I have tried all ways,nothing works at all. Many many people are having trouble with your rubbish software, is no one at nowtv actually concentrating at sky/nowtv. Are you actually looking at the forums, are reading what is going on at the site are you doing your job, or like my self observing on the site there is no updates to us customers.

Updates should be flashing up on maing page as soon as we sign, but again your failling at every turn, you have become lazy for big business and sloppy in your work. You seem to have a lot im guessing at work kind of employees, as when we/me chat with them it shows they don,t actually know what they are doing. Your IT service is pants, its really poor. I do it better than you guys, because some times you say things . And i know first hand its got nothing to do with the software, your not able to think on your feet at nowtv, you are poor service people. You need to go back to training as most of you are very poor at it.

IM really upset over nowtv, you still have,nt fixed my problme 3 weeks nothing you say works. Bloody computers, more trouble than they are worth. You guys suck.

0 REPLIES 0