cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV player on pc have sound no picture.

i have started to use now tv on pc again using mozilla web browser everything downloaded and installed fine but the problem is dspite having sound i have no picture can anyone out please help solve this problem

68 REPLIES 68
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have started to use now tv on pc again using mozilla web browser everything downloaded and installed fine but the problem is dspite having sound i have no picture can anyone out please help solve this problem

@Anonymous User

Hi Stuart, 

Have you downloaded the nowtv player to your PC? 

if not check out this link on how to download it. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-tv-on-windows

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes i have downloaded the nowtv player to my pc but i still have no picture just sound i even uninstalled and then re-installed it rebooted my pc and everything but still just get sound and no picture

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Downloaded the new now tv player and using mozilla. Have sound but no picture. How do I resolve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've seen another post that suggests this is an issue on Macs, but I'm on a Windows PC and finding that the new app I've been forced to download to watch NowTV is giving me sound but no pictures. Anyone else having the same problem, or found a fix for this? I've tried uninstalling and using the old ap, but it just wants me to download the new app which I've tried and does the same thing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem; no idea what the solution is though!

Can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem since I updated the Now TV player on my mac, sound but no picture? Everything was fine previously so it must be a problem with the update? Is anyone looking at this, how do we get the service we are paying for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem with the NowTV player on my Windows laptop since the update earlier today.  Black screen.  Sound only. Tried all the fixes in the help section including reinstalling Silverlight - no joy. 

To try and see if I could do a temporary workaround, I tried hooking my ipad up to my TV, but although the ipad app works fine still, as soon as I connect to the TV with aHDMI to Lightning cable it refuses to connect to the stream. 

So right now I'm limited to watching on small ipad screen which is not really ideal.  Please fix!!!  It seems to be a general problem with both Windows and Macs since the update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same thing. as soon as i updated the player, no picture. have you found anything out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem.. please fix NOW TV as very irritating having paid for the service!!