cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV player no longer working on laptop after update

This is driving me mad.  Since the player installed updates today, I haven't been able to watch anything on it.  It's like a screen that never loads.  At one point it did load to an error screen which I'll attach; the rest of the time it's just a border of the screen and does nothing.  I've unistalled and reinstalled it twice, rebooted laptop twice, and still nothing.  Can anyone help?  Wasted a lot of time and getting really fed up.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact live chat to see if they can help you. It is working OK on android. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is driving me mad.  Since the player installed updates today, I haven't been able to watch anything on it.  It's like a screen that never loads.  At one point it did load to an error screen which I'll attach; the rest of the time it's just a border of the screen and does nothing.  I've unistalled and reinstalled it twice, rebooted laptop twice, and still nothing.  Can anyone help?  Wasted a lot of time and getting really fed up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

(rant deleted)

Oooops! It seems just changing my windows theme to an Aero theme fixes this problem for me - despite the support team advising me to use a non Aero theme (windows classic specifically).

Found this on another thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/What-s-up-with-this-new-version-of-NowTV-player-6-1-0-0/td-p/4...