cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV app on Windows 10 is not logging me in

I was trying to log into my account several times and i encounter so many errors when the app shows "something is wrong, try again later". Can someone fix the login because i can't watch anything on my laptop

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

did you get a solution for this? I am having the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , i'm getting the same error code. I have also tried to watch NTV through my smart tv as well as mirroe cast, are we being taken for fools or is the 7 day trial which i signed up for on my win 10 app and forgot it didn't play taking 8 quid from us for nothing ??? i thought you could just cast this service, i deff don't want any more sticks or boxes, we supposed to be going forwards, not back??????     Anyone got an email or link to a live person, not "Westworld" with Yul Brynner on the other end ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you been able to get anywhere with this? I'm having the same issue. Can login to webpage but windows 10 app won't login. 

Spacedeck
Scholar

I believe the App you download from the Windows Store is no longer supported. If you try to watch NOW TV in your Internet browser, you will be prompted to download a new standalone player. The app itself no longer lets you select a film, you have to pick a film in your browser and the film opens in the new player.