cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Windows Problems

I recenetly got the NOW TV 14 day trial and at first went to watch some Game of Thrones on the computer. It told me to download the NOW TV Player so I did but when I tried to watch an episode, it was unwatchable. Constant jittering and extreme freezing, not buffering though. So then I assumed it was a problem with the player so I tried to watch it with Silverlight, but on Silverlight, it is also unwatchable. The audio is not synced with the video at all and occassional freezing. It was definitely not a problem with my internet connection as other videos such as on Youtube and all around internet browsing was very quick when I checked. It was just when I tried to watch NOW TV it was playing up. So then I though if it is not the internet or the player, it must be the device. So I switched to my laptop and logged in on that. Same problems. Please help! I must watch Season 7 of Game of Thrones.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the exact same problem. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I don't watch nowtv on my PC, but if you have a Windows 8.1 or higher spec PC / Laptop you could try the dedicated NowTV app from the Windows Store which is free to download and use.

Sorry i couldn't suggest anything else.