cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Player audio quality is rubbish

Why? It's by far the cheapest resource when it comes to streaming yet it sounds like i'm listening on OG iphone earphones, except quieter and tinnier. I've seen posts back to 2017 complaining about the quality yet you haven't fixed it?

Are now tv staff incompetent or malicious? 

What resonable excuse can any support team member produce? 

How is this a paid service? 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I to have this issue i am forever playing around with sound settings on tv, Netflix, Amazon all play fine yet for speech on films and tv programs by Now tv i have to turn the remote right up to 27/30, where as other streaming services are fine at 11, but as soon as music plays i am scrambling for the remote as its like having tha band/orchestra sat in front of me, nightmare tbh.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone for posting. I genuinely thought I was going deaf and even got my ears looked at to make sure they weren't full of wax... except the common factor is trying to watch NowTV - particularly on my TV or desktop. Feel less like I'm losing it now that I see other people have issues. For me, it's speech that seems muffled. Struggle to find a good setting on my older TV and Netflix etc is fine. Increasing the volume seems to make the background and music louder - as if the mixing puts speech as less important