cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Player Not Working

I have been using NOW TV for several weeks with no problem. Tonight I could not load Sharp Objects. There was no error code. I uninstalled the NOW TV Player App. Cleared the cookies from the Mozilla Firefox browser, and downloaded the NOW TV app and reinstalled it. Still not working. Any ideas.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same problem seems like the latest update has had no testing before being rolled out. I was forced to take an upgrade and now when I select to continue watching on any of the box sets I am viewing it launches the app which then very helpfully tells me to go back to the web site to browse for some content.

Its a bit tiresome and after 2 hours of plaing around trying to make it work I think I would just rather cancel my contract instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having a similar problem on my Mac. There's a service message, suggesting that the problme is unique to Macs, but I don't think so - I'm seeing frustrated comments from people trying to get various devices to work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Now TV Player is not working on my mac, it has been working during today and now when I try to watch, it is not working. I have restarted my Mac as suggested and it is not working. Is anyone else having the same problem or know how to help? 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working on PC... Opens the player, with the screen inviting you to visit the website but doesn't play the TV episode I wanted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

having same problem please alert me when u have a solution

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have uninstalled the payer and re-installed 3 times now, deleted cookies, followed all the advice...and it just won't work. Everytime I try again the error code is different. I am really fed up.