Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV PLAYER Keeps installing

Hi Windows 10.

Worked fine under old app.

Installed new app.

When I select event to watch it tries to install again then finishes once installed.

It will NOT play on the PC.

I have uninstalled and restarted PC but everytime it wants to reinstall the app on the PC. When I go to devices it is not there. I only have 1 device registered.

• PC
3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is the PC the only device you use to watch NOW on?

What is the device registered that you are seeing?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi thanks for your reply. I discovered from another issue I had that Now was not working with Firefox. when I changed to Chrome it was fine.
Terrible that an outfit with so much money is incapable of making cross browser functionality.
the new web site and app add no value.
if I could avoid Sky I would. no customer service.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It is very odd that the NOW player and website is best suited to certain websites.

What I found is generally speaking my websites are often more smoother on chrome. Microsoft Edge recently seems to becoming to a favourite of mines. 

As for customer service, NOW memberships for TV you have Live chat and also email customer support. With broadband there is a call centre. 

On the few occasions I’ve contacted customer support via email and live chat over the past 6+ years as a customer I’ve had no issues and they have often sorted out my questions.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help